Here is a list of utensils and equipment:
- Kitchen : a dishwasher, a freezer and a refrigerator, a microwave oven, a 5-piece stove and a large oven, a multi-functional robot, two coffee machines including a nespresso machine, a toaster, a kettle, dishes and kitchen utensils for 30 people (2 meals for 15 servings), large baking dishes, large pans, an egg mixer, a hand blender, 2 fondue kits (stoves and pots), 2 raclette appliances, two table trolleys on wheels and a starter kit (coarse salt, salt, pepper, powdered sugar, ground coffee).
- Housekeeping : a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a vacuum cleaner, a broom, a floor cloth, an iron, common cleaning products, toilet paper for the arrival.
- Bedrooms : Find the complete descriptions of each room here. Three of the rooms (Alpage, Sommet et Air Libre) are modular: you can choose to combine the two single beds to make a double one. Bathrobes are available for rent.
- Media & games : two televisions (one with video games and the other with DVD player), WiFi (1 to 6 mega), dock for smartphones, chromecast, board games and wooden games for construction and creativity: see the complete list of games.
- Outdoor : Nordic bath for 5 to 6 people, a wood barbecue and a solar barbecue, garden furniture, balcony, terraces and green theatre, 4 to 5 mountain bikes (including 2 for teenagers and 1 for children), snowshoes, petanque balls, table tennis, Norwegian bowling…
- Baby : A baby bed with sheet and duvet provided, a high chair, a changing mat, a bottle warmer, a bathtub are at your disposal on request.
The complete list of equipment, including board games, will be given to you when you arrive at the chalet.